Why are TrāChic products superior to many other skin care products on the market today? All Derm’essentials formulated by TrāChic Bodywear contain only the highest quality natural oils and butters. Our rich, natural ingredients provide exceptional hydration and conditioning to your skin.
Take a look at the essentials used to create our distinctive TrāChic Bodywear.
Apricot Kernel Oil
• Good for all skin types, especially sensitive or dry, dehydrating, maturing skin.
• Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E as well as protein.
• Use on dry skin, eczema, psoriasis.
• Has healing and regenerating qualities
• Prevents ageing and wrinkles. Excellent for mature skin.
• Relieves dehydration and the loss of skin elasticity.
• Has regenerative, firming and restructuring properties.
Carrot Tissue Oil
• Rich in vitamins B, C, D, E minerals, beta carotene and provitamin A.
• Great for premature aging, itching, burns, dryness, psoriasis and eczema.
• Rejuvenates and reduces scarring.
• Very good for dry, itchy, sensitive skin and will not clog pores.
• This oil works great on psoriasis.
• This is a multi-purpose oil that is known to be non-allergenic, stimulating to hair and skin regrowth, soothing to burns, helpful for reducing the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and aids in the healing of skin injuries.
• Also aids in the relief of sore joints, muscles aches, arthritis rheumatism, and bursitis.
Evening Primrose Oil
• Rich in vitamins and minerals.
• Combats dry, devitalized skin, and eczema.
• Easily absorbs into the skin leaving no oily residue.
• Great for acne and oily skin.
• Rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins.
• Penetrates well and is slightly astringent. Useful for acne and oily skin as it can clean pores, oil glands and hair follicles.
Hemp Seed Oil
• Rich in vitamins A and E as well as protein.
• Soothes and heals dry and/or irritated skin.
• Jojoba is actually a liquid wax.
• Known to help in the reduction of acne outbreaks and removal of excess oils from the skin.
Macadamia Nut Oil
• Tones aged or dry skin.
• Helps heal wounds.
• High content of vitamins A, E & F.
• Soften and maintain moisture to your skin without feeling overly greasy.
• Soothes rough, dry, irritated skin.
• Attracts external moisture to the skin without sealing the skin thus allowing natural sweating and cell shedding to occur.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
• Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and C.
Rice Bran Oil
• Gently exfoliates the skin.
• Contains the highest amount of Vitamin E in liquid form.
• Protects collagen and elastin that keep the skin supple.
• Reduces scar tissue.
• Helps to prevent and fade stretch marks.
• Attenuates wrinkles & age spots. Great for mature skin.
• Noted for its ability to moisturize, nourish and restructure skin.
• Rich in vitamins A, B, and E and helps to maintain the integrity of skin while moisturizing it. Great for all skin types.
• Prevents premature aging of skin.
• Offers enhanced UV-B protection (SPF 2).
Sweet Almond Oil
• Great nutrient for softening and conditioning the skin.
• Especially useful in relieving itchy, dry, inflamed skin caused by eczema and psoriasis.
Virgin Coconut Oil
• Has the distinct taste and fragrance of fresh coconuts!!
• Prevents wrinkles.
• Provides excellent nourishment and moisturizing to skin and hair.
• Prevents scarring from eczema and psoriasis as well as reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
Wheat Germ Oil
• Rich in vitamins A, B, D, and E.
• Stimulates tissue regeneration.
• Good for aging skin, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, psoriasis and eczema.
• Helps topical skin areas heal without having to cover them with a bandage.
• Helps conditions such as athlete's foot, acne, scars, itching, flaking and dryness.
• Softens rough, dry skin.
• Helps retain and restore the moisture that your skin loses from cleansing and exposure to the elements.
• Aides in the removal of stretch marks and blemishes.
• Has long-lasting moisturizing and skin softening properties.
• Reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores skin flexibility and elasticity.
• Softens skin and aids in elasticity while helping to heal sores and other irritations such as psoriasis and rashes.
• Nourishes, regenerates and protects the skin.
• Restores suppleness and elasticity.
• Leaves skin clear, pure and radiant, while being a preventative for wrinkles and lines.
• Protects against UV radiation.
• Prevents drying of the skin and development of wrinkles.
• Reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores skin flexibility.
• Attracts and retains moisture to the skin.
• Aides in the removal of dark spots, blemishes, scars, burns, stretch marks, shaving irritation & eczema.
• Prevents diaper rash.
• Used on the scalp to promote hair growth and reduce hair breakage.